Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Antivirus 360. [that's a virus]

It is new rogue antispyware software that displays many fake warning alerts, messages and popups. It will scan your computer and shows false scanning reports offers deleting malwares for $50.


Lately I was having tons of problems with my computer and it kept telling me that I needed to install an antivirus in my laptop and so I did. First mistake, I downloaded Antivirus 360, well that is a fake virus remover.
In other words, Antivirus 360 is in fact a virus! my computer went nuts. This program scans and gives you fake results, and also advertises like crazy.


The main danger comes from Vundo.trojan, a regular manger of Antivirus 360 installation. This trojan will slow down Windows intentionally to create greater effect and thus increase chances for purchase of the full version of Antivirus 360.
So if you are out there trying to get and antivirus program DO NOT get anything that sound like Antivirus 360

0 comments: